Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and this is a great time to remind students how much they are LOVED. I’ve gathered some of my favorite activities and resources that I’ve found on Pinterest below – there are so many fun ideas for small groups, classroom guidance, and bulletin boards!
1. Pocket Hearts from Cutting Tiny Bites: these would be so great for students who need an extra reminder that someone cares about them!
2. Valentine’s Day Sensory Bottles from Little Bins for Little Hands: this looks like a fun small group activity!
3. Valentine’s Day Conversation Starters and Writing Prompts from Wendy Baker-Thinking IQ An amazing free resource to get your students talking!
4. Recipe for a Happy Heart: I love this door decor – it would also make a great bulletin board!
5. Catch the Love Monsters self-esteem folder game from Counselor Keri
6. Zen Valentines Day Cards from The Counseling Teacher Brandy Thompson: what a fun, relaxing way to spread some love!
7. Love Lamps from Bath Activities for Kids: this looks mesmerizing!
8. Selfless Love bulletin board
9. RAK Cards from Counselor Up what a sweet way to spread kindness!
10. Self Esteem Builder Bottle from Clicky Chick Creates: this looks like a great girls group activity or even a classroom guidance activity!
11. Bubble Valentines from The Girl Creative: I love this non-food idea for valentine gifts!
12. All iLove About You Writing Project from EduKate and Inspire This looks like a great activity and self-esteem booster!
13. Valentine Sensory Bottles from Two-DaLoo: another great small group activity!
14. Printable Valentine’s Day Cards – these are so cute! Love the mazes on the back!
15. Be My Heathy Valentine from Bilingual Learner – what an important topic for teen dating!
What do you do to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your students?